The Fall/Winter 2018 collection by Cinq à Sept is a youthful play on textures and femininity. To complement the romantic aesthetic of the Parisian-inspired line, Kien Hoang, Oribe Director of Training & Content, embraced each model’s natural texture with effortless waves and demure detailing. #GetTheLook
Get the Look:
1) Prep hair with Foundation Mist to awaken natural texture
3) Using a curling iron, bend 2-inch sections of hair in alternate directions to create a loose curl pattern and smooth the ends.
4) Apply Swept Up Volume Powder Spray in a tapping motion to give the hair a matte finish
5) Gather 2-inch sections of hair on either side of the crown and loosely twist away from the face, pinning just above the ear.
6) Finish with Imperméable Anti-Humidity Spray.